Type of Event
Park Area/Facility Requested
Please select one
Picnic Tables Area
Alternate Date Option
Alternate Date Option
1. Permits must be applied for not less than one week prior to the event.
2. The permittee’s right to use the park applies only to the area designated in the permit and only during the hours designated. No permit will be issued for longer than 4 hours or for use by more than 100 persons.
3. The park is closed from sunset to sunrise. The permittee and its guests must leave the
Park by sunset.
4. Automobiles must be parked only at the side of park roads. No automobile may be driven on, may stand on or may be parked on grass, fields or in front of a park garage.
5. Prohibited Uses: No fires or cooking equipment is permitted. No food may be cooked
in the park.
6. Activities that the Trustees regard as dangerous are prohibited, such as, swimming, ice skating (except when a green flag is exhibited), drones, golf, inflatable devices and gas driven vehicles, are prohibited. No advertising, solicitation or any for profit activity is permitted.
7. No alcoholic beverages are permitted in the park. Possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages by the permittee or any of its guests will result in forfeiture of the escrow deposit.
8. The permittee is responsible for any damage caused by it or any of its guests. The permittee must clean up the permit area and remove all trash and garbage from the park.
9. The Trustees retain the right to cancel any event because of weather or the effects of weather.
10. Any amplified noise must be within reason as to not disturb other patrons of the park or any citizens within the area of the park.
I have read and agree to follow all rules and regulations set forth by Knight Park.
Contributions are in place to help offset costs associated with maintenance and ongoing park improvements.
**Resident differential reflects taxpayer support**
Non Resident: $25
Non Resident: $300
Non Resident: $150
Non Resident: $200
(Residents must show proof of address and be present during event)
I have read and understand the fee deposit requirements.
The permittee hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Knight Park Trustees and the Borough of Collingswood, its and their agents, servants and employees for any and all damages, personal injuries, including death, and property damage or loss occurring at or arising out of the event, regardless of fault of any person or entity or absence of fault of any person or entity. Unless the Trustees determine otherwise, the permittee must supply an insurance certificate with limits as determined by the Trustees, naming the Trustees and the Borough as additional insureds.
I agree to the indemnification clause
Thank you for filling out our form. A representative will be in touch with you shortly to process your request. Please note all permits once granted must be picked up and signed for at Collingswood Borough Hall. If you have a question regarding your request please call Carol Sickler at 856-854-0720 x125.
Knight Park Board of Trustees